Discover Healthy skin with Boro Plus
When your skin looks and feels good you feel confident and on top of the world. A healthy diet, plenty of water, regular sleep, exercise and being sun smart are the starting points to maintaining and improving your skin’s health.
Your route to healthy looking skin:
Healthy daily lifestyle habits can be just as important as a good skin care routine:
- Protect your skin from the sun by using a good broad-spectrum sunscreen daily, minimizing direct exposure to harmful UV rays.
- Try to drink 6-8 glasses of fluid each day to keep the skin hydrated, flush out toxins and maintain a healthy complexion.
- Avoid too much of processed food and eat a diet packed with nutritious food, particularly a host of fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as whole grains and lean proteins.
- Build regular exercise like walking, running and yoga into your schedule. Exercise increases circulation and the absorption of nutrients into the skin. Exercise also helps to manage stress, which can trigger skin problems.
- Sleep maximizes the natural secretion of human growth hormone, which promotes cell turnover and collagen production. Ensure you get restful sleep for 6-8 hours every night.
- Maintain a daily skin care routine, including cleansing and moisturizing with quality products suited to your individual skin type, and remember to always remove your makeup thoroughly before going to bed.
- Be gentle with your skin by limiting bathing time and avoiding high water temperatures, especially in winters.
- Shave carefully and pat your skin dry after washing.
- Remember to adjust your skin care routine for the changing seasons. The humidity in the air can drop significantly during the winter months, and radiators can have an adverse effect on your skin. Moisturizers that work fine in spring and summer may not be effective in winter when cold air from outdoors and heated air indoors dries the skin.
For many with dry, and very dry skin needs, Boro Plus Skin care products is the answer to restore back to healthy skin.